8.25.2016

Starting the Semester Right



Here are a few things I do throughout the semester, but especially at the beginning in order to be successful:

  1. Write all major assignments/ exams in my agenda - It makes me feel in control, but all of the work also doesn't seem so overwhelming once I see how its spread out through the semester.
  2. Start assignments early - You never know exactly how long an assignment will take until you've already completed a couple, so it's better to overestimate instead of waiting until an hour before it's due.
  3. Get into a steady sleep schedule - I am a night owl at heart, but during the school year I make myself wake up early so that I have plenty of time during the day to accomplish everything that I need to. I also feel more healthy and energized when I go to sleep and wake up around the same time every day.
Image: Free College Pathology Student Sleeping Creative Commons, Web Source: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment